Wednesday, March 14, 2012

T - H - E - Y THEY

From OpenClipArt.org -   johnny_automatic    
As I was walking into the lunchroom last week, a very young boy looked up at me, winked, and said, "T - H - E - Y, they!" It took me just a minute to remember him. He was in a kindergarten word study group I taught one day the prior week. I had told the group that I used to spell and say my words in a chant to get them stuck in my head, and I demonstrated, "T - H - E - Y, they!" This little boy and I crossed paths several more times, and each time he winked and chanted the spelling of a word. I don't know if the chants are helping him learn his spelling words; I do know that he added fun to my day each time I saw him.



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, I am in awe of your ambition! ha. I'm so impressed with you.Thank you for sharing :)

    buy rs gold
    Billig Diablo 3 Gold
    buy aion kinah

    ReplyDelete